Mastercraft’s Exclusive 10 Year Transferable (Between Owners) Guarantee
There is no doubt that purchasing new cabinetry is a significant investment. Making sure that you have a guarantee covering your investment is important. As a Mastercraft client you will receive our Exclusive 10 Year Transferable (Between Owners) Guarantee. Mastercraft are New Zealand’s only kitchen specialists that offer a transferable between owners’ guarantee.
Each Mastercraft location guarantees their products, manufactured in-house, to be free from defects arising from faulty workmanship, for each and every owner of the property, for ten years from the date of installation.
Terms & Conditions
- Each Mastercraft location guarantees their products, manufactured in-house, to be free from defects arising from faulty workmanship, for each and every owner of the property, for ten years from the date of installation. All other products supplied through Mastercraft carry the guarantees issued by individual product partners. Mastercraft shall not be liable under this guarantee for periods that extend beyond our individual product partner’s guarantee.
- Mastercraft’s obligations under this guarantee are, at Mastercraft’s choice, limited to: a) Repairing the goods or b) Replacing the goods (excludes all deleted product lines) or c) Only those products purchased from Mastercraft
- Mastercraft’s total liability under this guarantee will not exceed the contract price paid by the Customer to Mastercraft for the goods.
- This guarantee excludes defects or issues arising either directly or indirectly from:
i. The Customer’s negligence or misuse or any inevitable accident, natural movement of timber, act of God or other
factor beyond reasonable control of Mastercraft
ii. Unreasonable or excessive exposure to heat, sunlight, water or steam.
iii. Non compliance by the Customer over the correct care and treatment of any Mastercraft product (Refer product
iv. Any unauthorised person repairing or attempting to repair the goods.
v. The goods having been modified, incorrectly maintained or used for a purpose other than that for which it
vi. The goods having been incorrectly installed by persons not approved by Mastercraft.
vii. Colour and pattern variations in granite, stone veneers and quarts, and knots or grain in timber or timber veneers,
which occur as part of the natural product.
viii. Any good that have not been installed by approved Mastercraft installers.
- Appliance guarantees and warranties will be voided where clients request cabinetry dimensions other than those specified
by the Appliance Manufacturer. Mastercraft accepts no liability where appliances fail as a result.
- This guarantee excludes any goods or services which are not purchased from, or contracted, by Mastercraft.
- This guarantee does not limit or restrict any other statutory right or remedy available to the customer within New Zealand